Administrators can send image feed to members mobile app. Image feeds are images that the church want to share with members through the mobile app.
Add an Image Feed
To add an image feed,
- Navigate to Drop container > Communication
- Select Feed from the menu bar.
- Click on Add Image button from the context bar on top
- Complete the fields as required
- Click on the Save button.
Pushing the Image feed to mobile app
After you save the image feed, you can push the image to the mobile app when you are ready. Members will receive a notification about the new feed on their mobile app.
You can push a feed using any of the following procedure:
- From the list of feeds, click the action button on the particular feed you want to push. From the dropdown menu, select Push to mobile
- From the view details page of the particular feed, select the Push to mobile button on the context bar.