Church Manager takes the security of the system very important. As such, we have implemented Multifactor Authentication (MFA) into the system. MFA is a type of authentication that requires the user to give two or more verification factors in order to get access.
Rather than just asking for a username and password, MFA requires one or more additional verification factors, which decreases the likelihood of a successful cyber-attack. When MFA is enabled, a code will be sent to the administrator’s phone which will be used to verify the authenticity.
MFA sends sms messages, thus you should make sure you have sms credit in your account.
To enable MFA,
- Navigate to “Drop container > Administration”
- Select “Users” from the menu bar.
- Click the action button on the right of the row corresponding to the specific user you want to enable MFA
- Select the “Update” item from the dropdown options.
- Check use multifactor authentication
- Click on the OK button to save