The system preference module allows you to set defaults functionalities of the system.
To do that, go to Administration > Preferences on the menu.
This is where you choose some defaults settings for the system to use. Fill in as required.
- Name of church: Enter the name of your church
- Church Tagline/Slogan: Your church’s slogan
- Member’s ID prefix code (Max 3 characters & no spaces): The code that you use as member ID/tithe ID prefix
- Use code as member ID prefix: Indicate if the code specified earlier should be used as prefix for member IDs generated automatically by the system
- Church Phone Number: Your church’s phone number
- Church Email: Your church’s email address
- Church Logo: Upload your church logo
- Language: Select the system language
- Country: Select your country
- Timezone: Select your timezone
- Date Format: Select the date format you want to use
- Days to prompt for password change: Set this value to the number of days after which administrators will be required to change their passwords. Enter 0 if you do not want to password to expire
- Can people register to become a member using the mobile app?: Indicate if people can register to become a member of your church using the mobile app
- Show residential Map: Indicate residential map should be shown when you view the details of your members
- Maximum age for children: This is used by a dashboard widget to list children who have passed the threshold to be moved to youth category. Enter 0 if you do not want to define max. age
- Maximum age for youth: This is used by a dashboard widget to list youth who have passed the threshold to be moved to adult category. Enter 0 if you do not want to define max. age
User Defined TAB:
Also known as customizable data fields, the User Defined Fields tab page allows you to set the titles used for user defined fields in the Membership Manager. These field names will be used in the Adult Membership Manager.
|Character Fields||Five user defined character (text) fields are supported. Enter the titles here.|
|Numeric Fields||Three numeric fields are supported. Enter the titles here.|
|Checkbox Fields||Three logical (true/false) checkbox fields are supported. Enter the titles here.|
|Date Fields||Two additional date fields are supported. Enter the titles here.|