Administrators can send video feed to members mobile app. Video feeds are videos that the church want to share with members through the mobile app.
Add a Video Feed
To add a video feed,
- Navigate to Drop container > Communication
- Select Feed from the menu bar.
- Click on Add Video button from the context bar on top
- Complete the fields as required
- Video URL: Some video links cannot be played. Facebook has restrictions on videos being embedded in website and applications outside of Facebook, so videos with Facebook link will usually not work. We recommend posting videos on YouTube or on websites that allow their videos to be embedded.
- Click on the Save button.
After the video is saved, you will be redirected the view page. Please make sure the video can be played before you push to mobile apps.
Pushing the Video feed to mobile app
After you save the video feed, you can push the video to the mobile app when you are ready. Members will receive a notification about the new feed on their mobile app.
You can push a feed using any of the following procedure:
- From the list of feeds, click the action button on the particular feed you want to push. From the dropdown menu, select Push to mobile
- From the view details page of the particular feed, select the Push to mobile button on the context bar.